Charity Christmas Cards Twin Pack, Santa
Presenting this twin pack of charity Christmas cards, designed to double the joy of giving during this festive season. This pack includes 5 heart-warming cards featuring Santa playfully stacking presents with precision, and another 5 cards capturing the whimsy of Santa cruising in a car loaded with gifts and a Christmas tree.
Made in the UK using FSC certified materials with environmentally friendly vegetable ink further. Making these cards fully recyclable.
Each card bears the cheerful sentiment "Happy Christmas" printed in vibrant red on the front, capturing the essence of the season's merriment. With a total of 10 cards in the pack, you have ample opportunities to share these heart-warming greetings while making a positive impact on charitable causes.
Each card measuring 15 x 15cm is printed with the message inside 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year'.
Why buy these Christmas cards?
Every purchase helps provide expert care. But the best bit comes after you've found the product you want at a price you can afford. Because 100% of profits provide palliative and bereavement support.
Why we love these Christmas cards:
- All of our card is produced on FSC certified materials.
- Made using environmentally friendly vegetable inks and all coatings on the cards is water based.
- The polypropylene bags are recyclable (grade 5 recyclable)
- The company we use for these cards work with climatecare to offset carbon emissions making them climate neutral.
- They purchase foil from a company that is signed up to the ZeroFoil2Landfil initiative meaning that any waste that leave the manufacturing site will never end up in landfill.
- The foiled cards can be recycled- the foil layer is so thin it dissipates during the normal recycling process.
We would advise to place any orders needed before Christmas in good time to ensure no late deliveries.
Cut off for Royal Mail for delivery before Christmas is December 18th. This is for any small packages or parcels.
Cut off for DPD for delivery before Christmas is December 21st. This is for any large parcels or orders over £50
Delivery is free for all orders over £50.
Orders under £50 are charged at £2.95. A next day service is available for
orders placed before 1pm for £4.95.*
*Exclusions apply for certain product types (appliances for example) and delivery locations. View our Delivery and returns page for more