Charity Christmas Cards 10 Pack Gold Tree
This pack of Charity Christmas Cards is perfect for spreading holiday joy and goodwill. Each card is elegantly designed in white with a minimalist yet enchanting image of a grand golden tree adorned with six charming Robins perched gracefully. The phrase "Happy Christmas" is lovingly printed in red, with a playful Robin perched atop the lettering, adding a touch of warmth.
Made in the UK, these cards are made from premium FSC-certified card and paper. The pack of 10 includes 10 beautifully crafted cards and 10 envelopes, making it effortless to share your festive wishes with loved ones.
Inside, a a greeting is printed with: "Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
These cards are fully recyclable. With the use of environmentally friendly vegetable inks and water based coatings.
Each card measures a generous 15 x 15cm, providing ample space for your personal notes and warm wishes. With our Charity Christmas Cards, you're not just sending a thoughtful message to your friends and family – you're also making a positive impact on the world around us.
Why buy these Christmas cards?
Every purchase helps provide expert care. But the best bit comes after you've found the product you want at a price you can afford. Because 100% of profits provide palliative and bereavement support.
Why we love these Christmas cards:
- All of our card is produced on FSC certified materials.
- Made using environmentally friendly vegetable inks and all coatings on the cards is water based.
- The polypropylene bags are recyclable (grade 5 recyclable)
- The company we use for these cards work with climatecare to offset carbon emissions making them climate neutral.
- They purchase foil from a company that is signed up to the ZeroFoil2Landfil initiative meaning that any waste that leave the manufacturing site will never end up in landfill.
- The foiled cards can be recycled- the foil layer is so thin it dissipates during the normal recycling process.
We would advise to place any orders needed before Christmas in good time to ensure no late deliveries.
Cut off for Royal Mail for delivery before Christmas is December 18th. This is for any small packages or parcels.
Cut off for DPD for delivery before Christmas is December 21st. This is for any large parcels or orders over £50
Delivery is free for all orders over £50.
Orders under £50 are charged at £2.95. A next day service is available for
orders placed before 1pm for £4.95.*
*Exclusions apply for certain product types (appliances for example) and delivery locations. View our Delivery and returns page for more