Beko Electric Single Fan Oven BBRIF22300
This Beko electric single fan built in oven comes with a touch control LED timer. Effortlessly prepare your favourite recipes with a large 72 litre capacity, giving you plenty of space to get creative in the kitchen.
- Oven Type: Built-in Single Oven
- Dial Control Yes
- Push in/ Push out control knobs No
- Touch Control Yes
Control Panel Type
- Metal Yes
- Type: Touch Control LED timer
- Function: Timer and clock
- Number of Glasses: 2
- Steam shine Cleaning: Yes
- Grill Pan with Internal Rack: Yes
- Removable catalytic side walls: No
- Removable catalytic back wall: No
- Volume (litre): 72
- Oven Type: Fan Oven
- Grill type: Full width Grill
- Grill Power (kW): 2.2
- Fully Variable Grill: Yes
- Open- or Closed-Door Grilling: Closed
- Tilted Grill: no
- Door Type: Full Glass
- Door opening: Drop down
- Clean Zone Nano Cleaning Technology for inner glass door: No
- Easy to Clean Enamel Colour: Black
- Removable Door Glass: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Type of Interior Light: Circular
- Shelf Positions: 5
- Shelf stoppers: No
- Telescopic runner system: No
- Energy Rating A
- Fan oven element (kW) 1.8
- Shelves 2
- Cavity Type: Formed Runners
- Fan Defrost: Yes
- Fan Grilling: Yes
- Fan Heating: Yes
- Full Grill Cooking: Yes
- Cooling fan: Yes
- Air cooled doors: No
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Height (cm): 59.5
- Product width (cm): 59.4
- Product depth (cm): 56.7
- Net Weight (kg) 28.9
- Minimum Fuse Protection: 13 amp
- EN60335-2-6 approved Yes
- Top Some minor scratches to the stainless steel
- Front some very light surface scratches
- LHS No noticeable flaws or damage
- RHS No noticeable flaws or damage
This Beko integrated built-in single oven is in good condition. Every care has been taken to detail any visible marks, major scuffs, scratches or dents. Due to storage this item may be dusty and will need cleaning.
All of our refurbished items are quality checked by experienced engineers and go through rigorous testing prior to being listed for sale providing complete peace of mind.
Each appliance has been PAT tested and refurbished parts replaced where necessary.
All items are covered by our 6 month warranty however in the event you detect a fault within this time please contact us in the first instance and we aim to resolve any issues as soon as possible
The delivery service is a curb side drop off only and is made by a third party company. The courier will contact you to arrange a delivery date, please note that this may be from an unknown number.
Next day delivery is not available on this item, please do not select this option at checkout.
The goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations. Please ensure that you have the correct means to be able to lift this into your property. The delivery service will leave the pallet on an area with hard standing, such as a paved driveway. They will not be able to unload the goods onto grass or gravel or anywhere where it would cause a restriction to the public. Installation is not included and is not offered.
Important information regarding Ovens & Cookers:
Please note that legally, we are not permitted to supply the power cables or hoses with the ovens and cookers that we sell.
For health & safety reasons, ovens and cookers must be installed by a qualified electrician or qualified gas engineer. Your engineers will ensure they bring with them the correctly sized and rated power cables appropriate for your power supply ensuring you have sufficient fault protection in place either by RCD protection or proving the earth loop impedance is within limits to achieve automatic disconnection of supply.
Delivery is free for all orders over £50.
Orders under £50 are charged at £2.95. A next day service is available for
orders placed before 1pm for £4.95.*
*Exclusions apply for certain product types (appliances for example) and delivery locations. View our Delivery and returns page for more